Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
4 posts
6 visits

Im a disabled women on a fixed income.With alot of health issues. Iam taking care of my

Annalesa started this conversation
Im a disabled women on a fixed income.With alot of health issues. Iam taking care of my nieces children.four girls ages.14,12,11 8,.I have co-pays rent etc..I cannot afford to buy the kids gifts for Christmas and it hurts me.To tell the girls they wont be having a Christmas.Its been rough.I just got out of the hospital.And I dont get any money for the girls.The girls need toys,winter coats"winter,underwears"could use a walmart gift card to buy groceries an personal items.Can anyone could give us a hand up? The girls wish is for me to take them Christmas shopping an to see Santa Clause!! If Anyone could donate us Walmart,Target'Meijars gift cards.That would be a blessing.We have nothing not even a Christmas tree to put up.Christmas is just around the corner.Any help would be greatly Appreciated!
Click here to add your comment...
Annalesa   in reply to sonshinesas
They r my nieces kids.Im.babysitting for her.til.she gets out of rehab.I
Talk to Annalesa
You should be getting at the minimum food stamps and medicaid for them. If you are that disabled not sure how you can even take care of them.
Talk to sonshinesas
woman in a shoe
Hi this is only a info site look down from this post u will see a list of places that helps with Christmas. For food and clothes call churchs and see which one give out food and free clothes closet. There no cash or gift cards on this site everyone that comes on here needs some kind of help for as for as santa goes they can see him for free. For a Christmas tree look on craiglist under free stuff and see if anyone given away a tree call or text what ever it saids to do. Also why have u not sign up for welfare for these kids I have something to ask u do u read the Bible? God saids i will make a way for u. Hope to here from u.
Talk to woman in a shoe